Waiting on the Mail:?

One of the reasons I don't really like ordering through the mail is because I DO NOT like waiting. I'm very impatient, and on top of that, I have a PO box, so I have to drive back and forth to check it when I'm waiting for something(my mail was taken years ago - haven't used my mail box since).


I ordered Curls by Sister Smith Wet Set Pudding July 3rd, and it still has not arrived. Now, in no way am I being critical of CSS, because I've never tried the product prior to this.  I've only heard rave reviews - so this is not about the product, but I just can't stand waiting. I wonder if I picked the wrong mail option or something.

Honestly, I wish there were a store here that carried all of the great products, like qhemet, donna marie, afroveda, hairveda, etc. Then I could just hop in my car and go get what I need. Oh well, no such luck. Anyway, when the CSSWSP comes in - I'll be sure to do a review:).

0 Comments:

Powered By Blogger