It's Not a Denman, but...

...this baby is really choice!


I have a denman, but for the life of me, I can't remember which one it is - otherwise I'd tell you. Anyway, it's too big for my short hair, so I never use it:0?. I've tried, but I can never seen to get it in close to my roots or maneuver around corners, LOL. So, instead of using my denman, I use this:



Mebco Tortoise Backcomber Comb/brush T205

You can pick it up at Sally's for $1.69! This thing is great! It's perfect for shorter hair like mine - I can really get in there and smooth and maneuver with very little effort. It's light weight and easy to hold, even when my hand gets full of gel or other hair gunk.

The teeth are very smooth all the way around, so you don't have to worry about a seam that can be damaging.  It's just a good buy, and for the price - it's worth trying.

I first stumbled across this baby while watching a youtube video by NaturalReign, she suggested trying it, so I went out right away and bought one. I've never been sorry!

Ciao!!

3 Comments:

Alice said...

How about little gap between the teeth and the handle? Does your hair get caught in it?

Onyxcabelo said...

No, my hair has never snagged or caught in it at all. It's very smooth - even in the space between the teeth and the handle -it's curved.

MღRLz said...

I finger comb my hair but once it gets longer, I'll look into that one.

Powered By Blogger