Finally Starting a Blog

Starting a blog is something that I've been thinking about doing for ages * sigh*. I just never got around to doing it. I think part of my procrastination came from the fact that I was thinking too big. I kept thinking of all the things I wanted to have in the blog, and before I knew it - my idea got so big, I just threw is on the back burner - it just seemed too big to tackle.


Then I started thinking - hey - this doesn't have to be a huge thing, just try to have fun with it and see where it goes. Sooo, that's what I'm doing.

What you'll find here is simple ramblings about my love affair with hair, my love affair with hair products, and from time to time you may even see a post or two about my insatiable desire for chocolate, which I can't have because of the special diet I'm on *sniff - wipes tear away*. But just because I can't have it doesn't mean I can't fantasize about having it, right? 

So, thanks for stopping in and reading, and hopefully, I'll have a review or two that might benefit you.

Ciao!

0 Comments:

Powered By Blogger