Today is my One Year Big Chop Anniversary!!! Yay!!!
In just a little bit, I'll be posting my hair journey over this past year, doing my best to show you all my many ups, and a few downs *sigh*.
For all of you who have chosen to follow my blog - I really do appreciate it! I do realize, of course, that the Qhemet Biologics Olive Honey Hydrating Balm, may have had a teeny -weeny bit to do with your decision to follow, LOL - but, I'll take it, hahahaha!!!
The chance to win the Qhemets is still open until 11:59 p.m. tonight, so any one signed up by then will go into the drawing for this fabulous product! I'll announce the winner tomorrow!
In the mean time, I hope you enjoy the pictures that follow, and please feel free to leave comments or questions!
Ciao!!

2 Comments:
Hey just hand it over....J/K. Congratulations!!!!! *blowing fifi* LOL.
FCC
Hahahaha!! Thanks Hun!!
Post a Comment