I Found My Camera!!







Ok! I'm happy to report that I found my camera (well actually my husband found it - but it was found just the same, LOL)!!.

Here are some pictures of my freshly washed hair, right after the brahmi powder treatment. The top one was styled with Pantene Relaxed and Natural Conditioner left in to style.

As I mentioned earlier, I think the brahmi will definitely be a regular part of my hair routine. And also as mentioned before  - no more itchy scalp!! Now you gotta love that!!!

3 Comments:

Prettyhoneybun's Way said...

I'm sooooooooo jealous. That is some gorgeous curls. Say, I noticed the back is growing back...YAAAAY....soon be long as mine ;-)

Onyxcabelo said...

Hahaha! Thank you! Oooohhh Girl! I can NOT wait until my hair is as long as yours!! But by that time yours will be touching the back of your knees, LOL!!

Prettyhoneybun's Way said...

LOL, back of my knees not. However I did try to straighten this weekend to see if I need a trim (happy to say I really didn't need it) and it has grown. I will try to send you a picture.

FCC

Powered By Blogger