Hair Cut Update

Photobucket

As some of you may know, I went in last month to get my end trimmed and I ended up getting scalped! I was extremely upset, because I did not want my hair cut that short. I asked for a trim, but the stylist decided that I needed my hair cut as she saw fit. When I called a couple days later to complain, i was told that in three months I would be "calling her to thank her her for what she did, because it was her professional opinion that I needed my hair cut this way". 

Soooo, here's my update - am I thankful yet? Ummmm - no... no I'm not.

The cut itself is fine, and if I had wanted my hair cut like this way,  I can tell you that I would probably be satisfied with it. But again - I did NOT want my hair cut this way, and as it's starting to grow back, I'm finding myself going through those "grow back" irritations, where the cut hair is not curling right, it's looking rough, etc. So no, "Miss I Know What You Want", I am NOT thanking you. In fact, if this weren't a family blog, I'd have a few choice words for you right now.

Anyway, as time ticks on, I will continue to update my feelings about this whole hair scalping thing. After all, it's only been one month, and she said it would take three months before I would be grateful*clucks teeth*. 

IF at some point in the next maining two months,  I do become thankful, I will gladly post it here. But at this point, it's pretty unlikely that this will be an issue.

Ciao!

4 Comments:

Prettyhoneybun's Way said...

It okay, I got your back with the choice words ;-)

Onyxcabelo said...

Hahahaha!! I might just have you call her -maybe she will finally give me my money back:(.

MღRLz said...

This is horrible! I KNOW how you feel! I know I've mentioned this before on other sites but lol....the lady I went to did the same thing when I got my BC....I was MAD for 2 mths! And now my hair is uneven (esp since I refuse to cut the middle & front of my hair lol).

I can't stand ppl who think they KNOW what's right for you even though they don't know you.

Onyxcabelo said...

@M3RLz - I completely agree! She had no right to do that. In a way, I feel violated because I asked for one thing and she took it upon herself to do something else. Now, I have live with the consequences:0/.

Powered By Blogger