
Well, once again my curiosity is prompting me to try something new. My dear friend, forensic_curlychick was kind enough to send me some brahmi powder (among other things - thanks, Hun!!). So I did some research, and I found this really darling youtube video of Mahoganycurls' experience with the brahmi http://www.buycoconutoilproductreview.info/coconut-oil-hair/ayurvedic-hair-care-brahmi-powder-and-vatika-oil. Based on her review and the research I've been doing, I've decided, I'm going to give it a try. Here is Mahoganycurls' recipe:
4 tbs of brahmi powder
2 tbs of olive oil
2 tbs of honey
small amount of water
I will be trying this tonight. I'll apply the mixture, leave it sit, per her suggestions, and then rinse. After that I'll sleep in my deep conditioning treatment ( yep - you know the one). I'll style tomorrow and post pics.
Cioa!!
2 Comments:
Awww.no problem hon. LOL...now I feel bad for being mad at yah. Glad that you enjoyed it.
(((Hugs))). Wait - you were mad at me???;)
Post a Comment