I've been tagged by the lovely Kinkyrhonnie at http://kinkyrhonnie.blogspot.com/
She's a wonderful lady with loads of knowledge about natural hair. If you're not familiar with her blog, I suggest you go check her out - she's great!
1)I'm a mom of a lovely little 14 month old baby girl.
2)I have a very loving husband who is also my best friend - we've been married 10 years.
3)I have two college degrees.
4)I grew up in Los Angeles, but moved to the midwest in the 90's and never moved back.
5)I'm an aspiring artist and dream of the day when I might see my art hanging in a gallery.
6)I big chopped on July 21, 2008.
7)I'm a bird whisperer. For some reason birds really like me - from parrots to finches, for some reason then act like they are not afraid of me, LOL.
8)I'm a kombucha addict - I can't get enough of it - my favorite is the Synergy Divine Grape.
9)I can sing a Polish folk song, from beginning to end in Polish:).
10)I have an orange belt in Shotokan karate.
My Ten Tags:
1)Forensic_chick at PrettyHoneyBun's Way
2)Suburbabushbabe at Starry Elven Twins
3)Bekkapoo at Supr-Natural
4)Naturally Beautiful at Wild Haired Woman
5)Subbrock at Subbrock:In Search of the Perfect Curl
6)Rinnyriot at She's a Hoot, She's a Riot
7)Peajai at Naturally Junky
8)Cammyb at Pink Camellia's
9) Alice_42 at Diary of a Kinky Curly Transitioner
10)Crazy.Kinky.Curly at http://crazykinkycurly.blogspot.com/

2 Comments:
Oh wow!!! I loooove Kombucha also!!! I've tried other brands, but Synergy is the best!!! I always get instant energy when I drink them. I just wish it weren't so expensive. I also find that it kinda goes to my head like champagne. Maybe its the fermentation. Does this happen to you???
Hahaha! Yes, it does. Which is why I think I like it so much, LOL. I'm on a special diet so I can't drink soda and I can't drink wine, Kombucha fills the void for both of these. I love it!
Post a Comment