Update on the BioInfusion

Just a quick update on my results with the BioInfusion. After using it for a number of days now, I have to tell you all that I still like it very much. My only word of caution to any of you who might be sensitive to product build up is that after using it a number of days in a row without shampooing, it did seem to slightly build up on my hair.


This leads me to conclude that it is definitely more of a weekly deep conditioning treatment and not really a product to use day after day without shampooing. I actually did take a tiny bit of shampoo to my hair this morning when I first noticed the buildup, and it was easily removed. Then, as is in normal fashion for me, I plastered another golf ball sized amount on my hair while I finished my shower. When I rinsed, I had that same well-conditioned feeling to my hair as when I used it the first time. So, it's a keeper just use in moderation:0).

Ciao!!

0 Comments:

Powered By Blogger