Ok, because I'm really diggin' on this BioInfusion Hydrating Conditioning Balm right now, I decided to do another giveaway!!
For those of you who are interested in winning a brand new 16.9 oz jar of BioInfusion Hydrating Conditioning Balm, please leave me a note expressing your interest. In order to win you must be officially subscribed to this blog, so that when I look at the subscriber list posted on the right-hand side of this page - I can see your lovely name listed:0).
Because this is based on interest, your odds of winning get a bit better because you won't necessarily be in a drawing with 44 other people - that is, unless everyone decides that they want this product:0).
All those who have indicated an interest will be placed in a drawing, and on Wednesday, Sept.16, I will announce the winner.
Good Luck!!
Ciao!!

6 Comments:
Gosh, my hair is very thick so and curly (I often joke that I'm a 4A-Z). It's always a struggle to maintain a good level of moisture. I'd love to try this product.
Whhoooooo chile. Sounds like a winner to me;) I was in Walgreens just this past labor day weekend venturing from one side of the conditioner aisle to the other looking like a lost puppy. I'm transitioning and I had forgotten how daunting the task of choosing between all those yummo looking conditioners is!!! My cousin loves these products and her hair is Oprah thick, honey. I would LOVE to try this balm and what a great opportunity to do so! From a newbie just getting aquainted with her roots, chile :)
I'm definitely interested in this little giveaway. I've used the Sally's knock off and love it. Especially in the Winter. Great Stuff!
Super cool!! Glad you all are interested!! The giveaway is open til Wednesday, soon as we have a winner - I'll post!! Good luck ladies!!!
I didn't know if you saw this? It's a very informative article by The Curl Chemist about oils and butters. :)
http://www.naturallycurly.com/curlreading/ingredients/curlchemist-helps-us-understand-oils-and-butters
Del - thank you for the link to that article! It was very informative, but a definite "read a few times before I get it" type of article:0).
Post a Comment