Well, it's been a while since I've posted anything. I actually intended to post a lot sooner, but I've been having some problems with my computer's camera, so I kept making videos, but they kept turning out with no volume or some other irritating issue:p. Anyway, after several tries, I finally have something - so here it is:).
I did a review of a few gels that are easy to find at Ulta's or at other local salons. I know that there are a lot of reviews being done on mail order items, which believe me - I like too, but in this economy - if I'm going to do any experimenting, for now, it will have to be with some of the more easily accessible products.
The gels I chose were just random gels that I had seen before, and considered trying, but never did. Now, that I have had an opportunity to try them, I'm passing the information on to you.
The gels I tried were:
Terax Medium Hold Styling Gel:
Ingredients: Deionized water, PVP/VA copolymer, methoxyisopropanol, propylene glycol, glycerin, triethanolamine, polysorbate 80, tocopherol acetate, panthenol, disodium EDTA, carbomer, sodium dehydroacetate, fragrance, methyl/ethyl/propyl-paraben.
Hempz Firm Hold Gel:
FantasticStyle Smoothing Gel:
Ingredients: Purified Water (Aqua), Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Hydroxypropyl Guar, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Amodimethicone, Octoxynol-40, Isolaureth-6, Glycerin, Diazolidinyl Urea, Citric Acid, Tetrasidium EDTA, Disodium EDTA, Methyl/Propyl Paraben.
Thanks for stopping by!
Ciao!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment