Well once again, DEL was kind enough to provide us with another extremely valuable link that explains hair porosity in such a way that I actually "get it"!!
DEL was kind enough to include the link in the comments section, but I wanted to add it here as well, so that people just popping in, who may not be so inclined to check out the comments section, might see it here.
Thanks again, DEL!! We really appreciate it!!
And thanks also to Tonya McKay - the CurlChemist for writing such interesting and informative articles!!
If any of you have articles you would like to share or feedback on different products you've tried that you think might be of value to us curly, kinky, coily heads - please let me know. The best way to reach me is to PM me on Naturallycurly.com (I'm on that website entirely too much:-D). Or I can also be reached at onyxcabelo@yahoo.com.
Regarding NC.com - I can not stress this enough the information found on NC.Com is invaluable. Honestly, if you're looking for information about caring for your curly hair, no matter the type, texture or thickness, NC.com is the place to find your answers.
Had I not found NC.com, I would have probably broke down a long time ago and just went back to straightening my hair with chemicals. And if you happened to read my previous posts - you know how far that would have gotten me:0/.
For those of you that have not been out to NC.com yet - may I suggest stopping in right away and setting up an account. Your curly journey will be so much easier and better for it!!
Ciao!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment