I like it! I love it... I've been wanting to get one myself, but have also felt like I might be getting to old... how old is to old to do stuff like that anyway? you look good. I say do it.
Go for it!!! I got my nose pierced when i was 18. I still rock my studs and hoops and i'll be 34 years old this November!!! It looks really good on you! if you do it, make sure you go to a piercing studio where they pierce with sterile needles...not Claires or any other place where they use that piercing gun.
@Shoshoni - thanks for the encouragement. I'm seriously - seriously thinking about doing it. I'm a bit scared that if it doesn't work - I'll end up with a damaged nose, i.e. scarring, but everyone I've talked to says it was a piece of cake to do and no one seems to have had any problems. So we'll see:0).
I say do it! I've got my nose pierced and I love it. I don't think you have to be a certain age to get your nose pierced. I see plenty of women of all ages with their noses pierced, although often they are of Middle Eastern or Desi descent. I do understand it's part of their culture, but I think it's a beautiful tradition and feel that if you feel comfortable doing it, go for it!
I know I'm late but I just wanted to say do it. I was 51 when I got my nose pierced last year. Love it, and rock it with pride. Nobody even gave it a second thought, because I'm that type of girl, on the other hand I've had my navel pierced for 16 years!
@Fly Vixen & Wisdom Goddess Born - Thanks for the feedback. I've been wearing these little studs for a while now and I like them just as much as I did in the beginning. I think I'll go for it - I just need to figure out exactly when and where:0).
Coarse, Low Porosity - Currently Using: Shikai Everyday Shampoo or Mane N Tail Shampoo, everything else is negotiable.
Last Texturizer: March 12, 2008
BC: July 21, 2008
2nd BC: June 2009
Hair Type as I'm told: Primarily 3c with some 4a and a little 3b.
10 Comments:
I like it! I love it... I've been wanting to get one myself, but have also felt like I might be getting to old... how old is to old to do stuff like that anyway? you look good. I say do it.
do it do it do it do it do it!! lol
@April - Yeah, I know - how old is too old? Good question. I'm seriously thinking about it^-^.
@OUAT - Hahahaha! Do you think I should do it?;0)
I think it's VERY cute! You're never too old... no matter when you start, it'll end up being the same beautiful hole in your nose :)
@Keilabee - Awww! Thanks for that - it's reallly starting to grow on me, so I might just take the plunge here very soon:0).
Go for it!!! I got my nose pierced when i was 18. I still rock my studs and hoops and i'll be 34 years old this November!!! It looks really good on you! if you do it, make sure you go to a piercing studio where they pierce with sterile needles...not Claires or any other place where they use that piercing gun.
@Shoshoni - thanks for the encouragement. I'm seriously - seriously thinking about doing it. I'm a bit scared that if it doesn't work - I'll end up with a damaged nose, i.e. scarring, but everyone I've talked to says it was a piece of cake to do and no one seems to have had any problems. So we'll see:0).
I say do it! I've got my nose pierced and I love it. I don't think you have to be a certain age to get your nose pierced. I see plenty of women of all ages with their noses pierced, although often they are of Middle Eastern or Desi descent. I do understand it's part of their culture, but I think it's a beautiful tradition and feel that if you feel comfortable doing it, go for it!
I know I'm late but I just wanted to say do it. I was 51 when I got my nose pierced last year. Love it, and rock it with pride. Nobody even gave it a second thought, because I'm that type of girl, on the other hand I've had my navel pierced for 16 years!
@Fly Vixen & Wisdom Goddess Born - Thanks for the feedback. I've been wearing these little studs for a while now and I like them just as much as I did in the beginning. I think I'll go for it - I just need to figure out exactly when and where:0).
Post a Comment