Sorry the video cut off - not sure why I keep having so many problems with my video, but I was pretty much done talking anyway.
As I mentioned in the video I decided to add some cones into my routine, since I've pretty much cut out oils. I believe it was nappy_curly_crown, who mentioned adding cones to her routine in the winter for extra protection, and it sounds to me like a very good idea. What I intend to do is add a cone conditioner to my routine once a week, after I shampoo. All other days it will be my previous routine, using the GVP Conditioning Balm, the KBB Super Silky as my leave-in, and an HE gel to style. I figure using the cone only once a week will prevent buildup and give me some of that added protection.
As I also mentioned in the video, I did notice a lot more shedding, which I was surprised to see. I have no idea why this happened, but I do remember other people mentioning that something similar happened to them when using it. So that said, I won't be using it again. Just one more product to add to my hair product graveyard:0?.
Pantene Smooth Conditioner ingredients:
Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Benzyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Lysine HCl, Methyl Tyrosine HCl, Histidine, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.
Ciao!!!

2 Comments:
Your hair is so pretty and I love your haircut! I never tried that kind, but Relaxed & Natural and Beautiful Lengths are great! They have great slip and are so moisturizing! I tried the Curls kind and did't like it at all, so I'm guessing the varieties really are different.
Thanks so much for the compliment!! I haven't tried the Relaxed and Natural nor the Beautiful Lengths, though I heard some good things about them - i will have to do some more research on those:0).
I'm not a big fan of the curls kind either, so I think you are right in that there must be a difference going on there.
Post a Comment